Air, Oil and Lead Grisaille Grey Master Set
The Steve Gibson - Air Oil & Lead Grisaille Grey Set is a modern approach to Airbrushing, using traditional "Old Masters" Techniques. Steve Gibson is a Fine Art Painter, well-versed in traditional oil painting applications and color theory. This Master Set introduces you to a new twist on a methodology used by traditional Oil Painters. Using 9 Neutral Greys to under-paint, creating values for structure, you then build color using a mixture of proper CMYK hues for finished values and color.
Detailed airbrush performance without compromise. Illustration Colors are highly pigmented, transparent colors which dry to a durable matte finish. These colors meet the expectations of artists who demand airbrush performance straight from the bottle as well as versatility in applications and effects.
The Grey set is a chemically bonded custom grey set mix based on the Munsell color system the paint won’t separate. The grey you see is grey you get.
The Grisaille Grey Master Set includes:
- 5001 Illustration Neutral Grey 1
- 5002 Illustration Neutral Grey 2
- 5003 Illustration Neutral Grey 3
- 5004 Illustration Neutral Grey 4
- 5005 Illustration Neutral Grey 5
- 5006 Illustration Neutral Grey 6
- 5007 Illustration Neutral Grey 7
- 5008 Illustration Neutral Grey 8
- 5009 Illustration Neutral Grey 9
- 5096 illustration CMYK Magenta
- 5097 illustration CMYK Yellow
- 5051 illustration CMYK Black
- 5068 illustration Opaque White
- 5078 Illustration Opaque Black
- 4030 Illustration Mix | Balancing Clear (2 bottles)
- 4012 High Performance Reducer (2 Bottles)
Grisaille by Steve Gibson Pamphlet