1) Always wash with soap before using a wax and grease remover!
2) Apply 397 with a rag, or a spray bottle
3) WIPE OFF BEFORE IT DRIES, or you will not remove the contaminant! Wipe
off with clean lint free DRY rags.
*Use 397 water-bourne or 398 for plastic and fiberglass parts.
4) Apply 1 light tac coat and allow to flash for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes apply 1 more tac coat.
5) Allow 10 minute flash before top-coating. If allowed to dry for 1 hour you must
apply 1 more coat with a 10 minute flash before proceeding to topcoat.
*Do NOT over-apply this product as it will result in lifting of topcoat. Light coats are all that is needed for this product to function properly.