Anest-iwata LPH80 is available with 3 different needle/nozzle combinations!
The LPH80 is ideally suited for spraying murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs, gesso (LPH80-102/122), Creakote and specialty paints Pearls , Metallics etc. The LPH80 sprays high-viscosity paints with ease
- Using only 1.8 cfm at 13 psi, this low-air-consumption gun provides high atomization with precise control of the spray pattern and a minimum of overspray while eliminating the need for large shop compressors.
- adjustable spray pattern from round to full-fan shape
- stainless-steel nozzle, paint passage and heat-tempered needle ensure long-lasting, peak-performance
- stainless-steel 4" 150ml gravity cup is centre-mounted with a firction fit lid
- works well with small amounts of paint without spitting, unlike siphon-feed guns,
- Sprays all Cerakote Coatings - including metallics high viscosity paints
- A stainless-steel nozzle and paint passage featuring a heat-tempered needle ensure long-lasting, peak-performance spraying.
- Miniature, centre post gravity feed spray gun is a full-featured HVLP gun with spray characteristics similar to Iwata's popular RG-3 gun.
- Spray pattern is from 1/8" to 6" (0.3 cm to 15.24 cm)
These these Mini Spray Guns are commonly used by auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, muralists,sign makers, general-purpose painters. The LPH80 by Anest-Iwata are used for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.