Returns are accepted within 15 days of purchase (date as it appears on your invoice), provided the returned product are unused and in sale-able condition. Shipping is non-refundable all returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
Returning/Cancellation Orders: You must have authorization, call Donna (780) 760-7733 (MST) before shipping your item back. - all returns are subject to inspections
The following time/deadlines as outlined are non-negotiable:
- Damaged goods: please contact us within three working days of receiving the damaged item
- Please note: for damaged goods you must retain the box/packing and take pictures of the box/packing and damaged item (s) do not discard the box/packing until the claim is resolved. Once a damage claim is filed with the carrier, you may be contacted by the carrier for details and pictures of the packing and damaged goods. If the carrier can not get in contact with you or you can not provide the required information, Maple will not be able to make a claim with the carrier -
- it can take several weeks to resolve the claim however Maple will work with you during this procedure.
- Incorrect/missing items: within three working days of receiving the item
- Unwanted orders/ordered in error: within 15 days of purchase:
- The items must be in the original packaging/condition (subject to inspection)
- All returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee
- The customer is responsible for return shipping
- Package the items well, Maple is not responsible for items damaged in transit to Maple, However, we will work with you for the best possible outcome.
- No COD's will be accepted
- Frozen Paint: Maple makes every effort to pack your paint orders for cold temperatures, including offering express services and signature required, Maple regrettably cannot be responsible for shipments once they are put into the shipping system and cannot be responsible for frozen paint.
All sales are final on the following items, no exceptions
- DVD/VHS video
- RZ MASKS
- Custom/Special orders
- Gift Cards
all Sale/Clearance items
- Opened/un-sealed packaging
Please Allow 30 Days for us to Receive and Process Your Return, we will credit or refund less any fees as outlined - Shipping charges are not refundable.
Credit Balance: Customer agrees that any credit balances issued will be applied within one (1) year of its issuance. IF NOT APPLIED OR REQUESTED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR, ANY BALANCE REMAINING WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION, AND MAPLE AIRBRUSH SUPPLIES SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER LIABILITY.
Non-Payment for shipping: If you choose "IN STORE PICK-UP" in error - or you are not able to pick up your order and require shipping: you will be invoiced for the shipping. Your order will be "on-hold" to a maximum of 5 days, at which time you will be refunded as per the above policy.
Order Cancellation: Any order cancellation must be approved by Maple Airbrush Supplies and is subject to a 15% percent restocking fee it may also be subject to other fees that are incurred by Maple by merchant card services for the initial payment and order. - If the order has been shipped cancellation of the order is not possible - refer to the refund policy.
Non-deliverable or un-claimed /Refused: in the event that an order is returned to Maple and you request a refund, the return policy as outlined applies.
- If you request the order re-sent :calculated shipping rates apply and you will be invoiced. The order will be re-shipped once the invoice is paid
- You are responsible for charges as applied by CANADA POST for deliverable/unclaimed/refused orders. This fee will be deducted from any applicable refunds.
- If the package was refused Maple will deduct the return post and the calculated postage from the refunded product.
- If the error is Maples we will make it right!
Faulty products - Please refer to the Warrenty Policy