REFUND/CANCELLATIONS/CHANGES/COMBINING ORDERS (shipping refund) EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1, 2020:
Due to changes to the PAYPAL Merchant Fees Policy and CREDIT/DEBIT Card Merchant fee policies: Any refunds/cancelations of any kind are now subject to minimum chargeof $2.50 cancellation/refund fee..
The fees very depending on the type of Credit Card you are using or have attached to your PayPal Account. Cards that are "Black/Gold or specialty "points" type credit cards the fees can be 4.5% - 4.9% of the total order.
We will deduct this fee from any and all refunds/cancellations going forward.
This INCLUDES multiple orders placed same day and requests for the orders to be combined and shipping shipping refunded.
All returns must be authorized, please contact Maple @ (780) 760-7733. Returns may be accepted within 15 days of purchase (date as it appears on your invoice), Shipping is non-refundable.
PayPal refunds are subject to additional fees as determined by PayPal. All returns are subject to inspection, prior to any refunds being issued.
- Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee
- No returns accepted on:
- DVD/VHS video
- Custom/Special orders
- Gift Cards - no cash value
- all Sale/Clearance items
- Opened/un-sealed packaging
Order Cancellation: You must have authorization - call (780) 760-7733 (MST) before shipping your item back.
The following time/deadlines as outlined are non-negotiable:
- Damaged goods: please contact us within 3 (three) working days of receiving the damaged item: Please refer to the shipping policy
- Incorrect/missing items: must be reported within 3 (three) working days of receiving the incorrect item – no exceptions
- Unwanted orders/ordered in error: within 3 (three) days of purchase:
- The items must be in the original packaging – in re-sellable condition
- All cancellations/returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee
- The customer is responsible for return shipping
- Package the items well, Maple is not responsible for items damaged in transit to Maple, However, we will work with you for the best possible outcome.
- No COD's will be accepted
- Frozen Paint: please refer to the shipping policy.
Please Allow 30 Days for us to Receive and Process Your Return, we will credit or refund less any fees as outlined - Shipping charges are not refundable.
Credit Balance: Customer agrees that any credit balances issued will be applied within one (1) year of its issuance. IF NOT APPLIED OR REQUESTED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR, ANY BALANCE REMAINING WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION, AND MAPLE AIRBRUSH SUPPLIES SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER LIABILITY.
Non-Payment for shipping: If you choose "IN STORE PICK-UP" in error - or you are not able to pick up your order and require shipping: you will be invoiced for the shipping. Your order will be "on-hold" to a maximum of 5 days, at which time you will be refunded as per the above policy.
Non-deliverable/ un-claimed /Refused: in the event that an order is returned to Maple
- Orders requested to be re-sent: Charges for the return postage and calculated shipping rates apply, the order will be re-shipped once the balance is paid.
- You are responsible for charges as applied by CANADA POST for un-deliverable/un-claimed/refused orders. This fee will be deducted from any applicable refunds. Postage is NON-Refundable
- If the package was refused: Maple will deduct the return postage as charged by Canada Post including the 20% re-stocking fee any and all postage fees are non-refundable
- DO NOT open a PayPal/Credit Card claim this will delay the process 90 - 120 days or longer, once the dispute is settled additional fees may apply
- If the error is Maples, we will make it right!
Special Considerations can me made upon further discussion with Maple Airbrush Supplies
Faulty products - Please refer to the Warrenty Policy