REFUND/CHANGES/COMBINING ORDERS EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1, 2020:
Please note that due to changes to the PAYPAL POLICY and CREDIT/DEBIT CARD POLICIES: Any refunds of any kind are now subject to a 3% fee. This is out of our control we will deduct this fee from any and all refunds going forward.
All returns must be authorized, please contact Maple @ (780) 760-7733. Returns may be accepted within 15 days of purchase (date as it appears on your invoice), Shipping is non-refundable.
PayPal refunds are subject to additional fees as determined by PayPal. All returns are subject to inspection, prior to any refunds being issued.
- Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee
- No returns accepted on:
- DVD/VHS video
- RZ MASKS
- Custom/Special orders
- Gift Cards - no cash value
- all Sale/Clearance items
- Opened/un-sealed packaging
Order Cancellation: You must have authorization - call Donna (780) 760-7733 (MST) before shipping your item back.
The following time/deadlines as outlined are non-negotiable:
- Damaged goods: please contact us within 3 (three) working days of receiving the damaged item: Please refer to the shipping policy
- Incorrect/missing items: must be reported within 3 (three) working days of receiving the incorrect item – no expectations
- Unwanted orders/ordered in error: within 3 (three) days of purchase:
- The items must be in the original packaging – in re-sellable condition
- All cancellations/returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee
- The customer is responsible for return shipping
- Package the items well, Maple is not responsible for items damaged in transit to Maple, However, we will work with you for the best possible outcome.
- No COD's will be accepted
- Frozen Paint: please refer to the shipping policy.
Please Allow 30 Days for us to Receive and Process Your Return, we will credit or refund less any fees as outlined - Shipping charges are not refundable.
Credit Balance: Customer agrees that any credit balances issued will be applied within one (1) year of its issuance. IF NOT APPLIED OR REQUESTED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR, ANY BALANCE REMAINING WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION, AND MAPLE AIRBRUSH SUPPLIES SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER LIABILITY.
Non-Payment for shipping: If you choose "IN STORE PICK-UP" in error - or you are not able to pick up your order and require shipping: you will be invoiced for the shipping. Your order will be "on-hold" to a maximum of 5 days, at which time you will be refunded as per the above policy.
Non-deliverable/ un-claimed /Refused: in the event that an order is returned to Maple
- If you request the order re-sent: Charges for the return postage and calculated shipping rates apply, the order will be re-shipped once the balance is paid.
- You are responsible for charges as applied by CANADA POST for un-deliverable/un-claimed/refused orders. This fee will be deducted from any applicable refunds, alternatively this fee will be added to the order. 20% re-stocking fee APPLIES.
- If the package was refused Maple will deduct the return postage and re-stocking fee, for the returned item as charged by Canada Post and the calculated postage for the refund.
- Please DO NOT open a PayPal/credit card claim this will delay the process considerably.
- If the error is Maples, we will make it right!
Special Considerations can me made upon further discussion with Maple Airbrush Supplies
Faulty products - Please refer to the Warrenty Policy