Protect Your order with Premier Shipping Protection: Just 2% of the value of your order.
Premier Shipping Protection covers you in the event that your package is lost or damaged
Lost: Your tracking has not been marked delivered and has not updated for 5 business days.
- We will contact the Carrier open a track/trace service ticket please be patient! This could take some time, once they have deemed the package lost we will ship you a new order!
- Tracking indicates it was delivered but you didn't receive it. Notify us immediatly. We will contact the appropriate carrier and open a service ticket - again, please be patient it takes a time to submit these claims, thankfully we have been able to recover the orders in a timely manner. The carrier may prematurely mark it as delivered and retry a redelivery in 1-2 days, or it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbours. Please be sure to check with immediate neighbours before opening a claim.
Damaged: Claims MUST be submitted within 3 days of delivery
- Premier Shipping Protection does NOT apply to frozen paint, please refer to our winter shipping policy.
- Your order is delivered however the items are damaged beyond "cosmetic" ie: bent/broken bottle. Paint spill more then a few drops.
- Photos of the exterior of the package and the contents of the package are REQUIRED. Take LOTS of photos and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do not cover
- opted out of the "Premier Shipping Protection"
- incorrect addresses
- claims reported beyond the stated time limits
- delays in transit (late delivery) - weather/peak shipping times
- Damage claims with no pictures or pictures that are blurry/poor quality.
- Not replying to requests from Maple for pictures or more information