Wicked Detail Colors have a finer pigment grind then the Wicked Colors they are multi-surface airbrush paints suitable for textile, automotive & hard-surface, canvass, paper, plastic, wood and more.
Wicked Detail Colors
- Dries to a matte finish
- Sprays smooth finely atomized pattern
- Excellent adhesion and may be masked with automotive tape
- Suitable for entire vehicle paint jobs or graphics
- Inter-mixable to allow limitless color blends and effects inter-mixable
Reduce with 4011, 4013, 4020 for added durability mix 4030 Balancing Clear can be over reduced
The advantages of using Wicked Detail airbrush Colors over a urethane system:
- Greater flexibility - more resistant to chipping and flaking.
- No time windows to work under
- Great performance
- Easy clean-up
- Cost and time savings
- Safer to use Contain less than 0.01% VOC
The Wicked line of paints are made with light fast, automotive specific pigments and exterior grade resigns and binders. They are universally compatible with all types of primers, paints and clear coats
Wicked Detail Colors are more transparent out of the bottle and a less viscous then Wicked Colors . Wicked Detail Colors can be over-reduced in generous amounts to make thin, transparent colors perfect for detailing, spraying at a low psi setting, through small tip-sizes.