Createx UVLS Gloss Clear
UVLS clears are a water-based, architectural-grade clears made for interior and exterior applications. UVLS Clears are made with an aliphatic polyurethane resin, which is exceptionally durable with excellent adhesion. Clears contain UV protection for underlying colors, especially helpful when top-coating candy2o and other dyes & stains. This 3n 1 Gloss clear is a must have for your work bench.
- UVLS GLSS CLEAR is also a great surface binder for Flake King (FK50)
Createx 4050 Gloss Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer Clear
- Architectural-grade clear for interior exterior application
- Compatible with all Createx paints.
- UVLS = Ultra-Violet Light Stabilizer. Clears protect underlying pigments and dyes.
- ASTEM E84 Class A fire rating for Smoke & Flame Spread
- 4050 Gloss is the recommended medium for mixing with Candy2o.
- Thin 5% - 10% per volume with 4011 Reducer
Use as adhesive primer direct to metal, plastic, glass, mirror and other difficult to paint substrates. The Key to using this product as an adhesion promoter is letting it cure it is recommended to cure 48 hours.
Suggested Applications:scale models,3D prints, Resin Prints, wood, signs, canvas, panel, paper, lawn ornaments, mail boxes and other general hobby applications.
Appears milky in solution and dries to a glossy, transparent coating.
For more information please refer to the Technical Data Sheet| Usage and application Information
Please read our Shipping Policy and our Winter Shipping Policy