TAMCO MonoCoat 1K Direct to Rust Urethane
A moisture-curing coating is a type of coating that cures due to the presence of moisture in the atmosphere. This coating forms a protective coating film by reacting chemically with the moisture in the air. It is designed to paint directly over sound rusted metal surfaces to stop rust permanently. Waterproof! Perfect for the marine environment. Impervious to chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants and is able to be painted over rust.
This is nothing like POR15, this Mono cure technology supersedes any kind of POR15 products on the market.
Reduction not needed.
Monocoat is a high-performance, moisture-cured coating that encapsulates and stops rust from spreading.
Monocoat it designed to be top coated with almost any paint. In some areas you *could leave it as a Topcoat, but chalking can occur in direct sunlight.
Monocoat can be applied over bare metal or surface rusted areas. Brush or spray applied. It is ideal for any type of rusted metal surface and can handle temperatures up to 350 degrees.
Can be used outdoors at temperatures as low as 40 degrees. Assuring excellent adhesion and impact resistance along with industry leading corrosion protection and encapsulating properties.
- Mono component aluminum pigmented coating
- 67% solids by weight
- Approximate coverage: 96 SQ FT per quart for one coat
- 1 coat assures maximum protection
- Brush, roller or spray applied
- Paint Gun: HVLP gravity or siphon with a 1.4 minimum needle/nozzle
- Re-coat able after 4 hrs.- if top coating after 48 hrs., scuff surface with 320 grit paper
- 2 hrs., tack free
- Easy to apply
- Topcoat able with virtually any high-quality coating
- Maximum service temp of 350 Degrees
For Professional Use Only
Proper Ventilation and fresh air respirator Required
Not for sale or use by the general public
-CANADA POST GROUND SHIPPING ONLY-