Introduction to Airbrushing
This class is geared to the beginner who has:
- Never used an airbrush before
- Not sure what airbrush to buy or what paints to use
- Not sure what compressor to use
- Not sure why the airbrush keeps on clogging up every five seconds!
- Not sure which paints to use with what reducers or ratios
- You have an airbrush but skipped the basics
- You want to learn how to maintain/troubleshoot
What do you need to bring?
- Please wear suitable "art" clothing
- bring a note pad/pencil
- No food is allowed in the classroom however, please feel free to bring a bottle of water/pop/coffee
- absolutely nothing, Maple will supply you with everything you need to complete the class.
This class is being kept intentionally small.
Sunday: 1:00 - 4:00
Evenings: 6:00 - 9:00
This class will cover:
- Different types/models of airbrushes
- how to Disassemble and Reassemble
- Cleaning & Maintaining your equipment
- Paint reductions
- Airbrush control and practicing drills
- trouble shooting tips and tricks
- surface prep (metal/plastic/textiles etc)
- Freehand and stencil techniques
Workshop cancellation/refund policy